- sandou (Pinyin without tones)
- 散枓 (Traditional Chinese)
- 散斗 (Simplified Chinese)
- sǎndǒu (Pinyin)
- san-tou (Wade-Giles)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 KROLL. 2015. A Student's Dictionary of Classical and Medieval Chinese, 396, 91.; GUO. 2002. A Visual Dictionary of Chinese Architecture, 68.; FU. 2017. Traditional Chinese Architecture: Twelve Essays, 364.; 陳. 2010. 《營造法式》辭解, 348.
Broad Match: bracketing
How to Cite This Entry
CMW S21, “ 散枓 sǎndǒu” in Architectura Sinica last modified April 2, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000159.
Bibliography:CMW S21, “ 散枓 sǎndǒu.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published April 2, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000159.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 散枓 sǎndǒu
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- CMW S21, entry contributor, “ 散枓 sǎndǒu”
- data entry and adding citations and gloss 2021 by FU Shiyi 付詩怡
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.