- gong (Pinyin without tones)
- 栱 (Traditional Chinese)
- 栱 (Simplified Chinese)
- gǒng (Pinyin)1
- kung (Wade-Giles)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 陳. 2010. 《營造法式》辭解, 275.
- 2 FU. 2017. Traditional Chinese Architecture: Twelve Essays, 356.; 陳. 2010. 《營造法式》辭解, 275.
Broad Match: bracketing
How to Cite This Entry
CMW S21, “ 栱 gǒng” in Architectura Sinica last modified June 1, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000169.
Bibliography:CMW S21, “ 栱 gǒng.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 12, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000169.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 栱 gǒng
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- CMW S21, entry contributor, “ 栱 gǒng”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Data entry, adding citations by ZHANG Xuliang 張序亮
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.