- tai (Pinyin without tones)
- 臺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 台 (Simplified Chinese)
- tái (Pinyin)
- t`ai (Wade-Giles)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 KROLL. 2015. A Student's Dictionary of Classical and Medieval Chinese, 440.; FU. 2017. Traditional Chinese Architecture: Twelve Essays, 367.
How to Cite This Entry
CMW S21, “ 臺 tái” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 16, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000164.
Bibliography:CMW S21, “ 臺 tái.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 16, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000164.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 臺 tái
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- CMW S21, entry contributor, “ 臺 tái”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Data entry, adding citations and gloss 2021 by ZOU Yuyang 鄒宇洋
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.