- tai (Pinyin without tones)
- 臺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 台 (Simplified Chinese)
- tái (Pinyin)1
- t`ai (Wade-Giles)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 漢語大詞典編纂処. 2011. 漢語大詞典, accessed May 27, 2022.
- 2 KROLL. 2015. A Student's Dictionary of Classical and Medieval Chinese, 440.; FU. 2017. Traditional Chinese Architecture: Twelve Essays, 367.; GUO. 2002. A Visual Dictionary of Chinese Architecture, 76.; FU. 2017. Traditional Chinese Architecture: Twelve Essays, 367.; 吕. 1992. 中国古代建筑辞典, 32.; HUCKER. 1985. A Dictionary of official titles in Imperial China, 373-4.
Broad Match: foundations
External relationships (1)
How to Cite This Entry
CMW S21 et al., “ 臺 tái” in Architectura Sinica last modified May 27, 2022, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000164.
Bibliography:CMW S21 et al., “ 臺 tái.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 16, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000164.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 臺 tái
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- CMW S21, Tracy Miller, and LI Zhixian 李知賢, entry contributors, “ 臺 tái”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Data entry, adding citations and gloss by ZOU Yuyang 鄒宇洋
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- Updating and adding links by LI Zhixian 李知賢
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.