North Jixiang Monastery 北吉祥寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000005
- North Jixiang Monastery (English)
- Běi Jíxiángsì (Pinyin)
- Pei Chi-hsiang-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 北吉祥寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 北吉祥寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lingchuan (Pinyin)
- 陵川 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- 禮義 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.79754167° Long. 113.1118472°
- Lat. 35.79782778° Long. 113.1118667°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “North Jixiang Monastery 北吉祥寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000005.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “North Jixiang Monastery 北吉祥寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000005.
About this Entry
Entry Title: North Jixiang Monastery 北吉祥寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “North Jixiang Monastery 北吉祥寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.