North Jixiang Monastery, Celestial Kings Hall 北吉祥寺天王殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000133
- Celestial Kings Hall (English)
- 天王殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 天王殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Tiānwángdiàn (Pinyin)
- T'ien-wang-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Beijixiangsi Tianwangdian (English)
- 北吉祥寺天王殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 北吉祥寺天王殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.79754167° Long. 113.1118472°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “North Jixiang Monastery, Celestial Kings Hall 北吉祥寺天王殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 25, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000133.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “North Jixiang Monastery, Celestial Kings Hall 北吉祥寺天王殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000133.
About this Entry
Entry Title: North Jixiang Monastery, Celestial Kings Hall 北吉祥寺天王殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “North Jixiang Monastery, Celestial Kings Hall 北吉祥寺天王殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.