North Jixiang Monastery, middle hall 北吉祥寺中殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000134
- middle hall (English)
- 中殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 中殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhōngdiàn (Pinyin)
- Chung-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Bei Jixiangsi zhongdian (English)
- 北吉祥寺中殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 北吉祥寺中殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.79782778° Long. 113.1118667°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “North Jixiang Monastery, middle hall 北吉祥寺中殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 25, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000134.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “North Jixiang Monastery, middle hall 北吉祥寺中殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000134.
About this Entry
Entry Title: North Jixiang Monastery, middle hall 北吉祥寺中殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “North Jixiang Monastery, middle hall 北吉祥寺中殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.