Erxian Palace in Zhongping 中坪二仙宮https://architecturasinica.org/place/000123
- Erxian Palace in Zhongping (English)
- Zhōngpíng Èrxiāngōng (Pinyin)
- Chung-p'ing Er-hsien-kung (Wade-Giles)
- 中坪二仙宮 (Traditional Chinese)
- 中坪二仙宫 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Gaoping (Pinyin)
- 高平 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- Lat. 35.8059° Long. 113.07°
- Lat. 35.8061166° Long. 113.069833°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Erxian Palace in Zhongping 中坪二仙宮 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000123.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Erxian Palace in Zhongping 中坪二仙宮 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000123.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Erxian Palace in Zhongping 中坪二仙宮
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Erxian Palace in Zhongping 中坪二仙宮 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.