Yuhuang Temple in Bucun, front hall 布村玉皇廟前殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000136
- front hall (English)
- 前殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 前殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- qiándiàn (Pinyin)
- Ch'ien-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Bucun Yuhuangmiao qiandian (English)
- 布村玉皇廟前殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 布村玉皇庙前殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.0078° Long. 112.9334667°
Dynasty Five Dynasties 907 - 960 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Yuhuang Temple in Bucun, front hall 布村玉皇廟前殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 25, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000136.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Yuhuang Temple in Bucun, front hall 布村玉皇廟前殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000136.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Yuhuang Temple in Bucun, front hall 布村玉皇廟前殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Yuhuang Temple in Bucun, front hall 布村玉皇廟前殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.