Wenmiao in Pingyao, Dacheng Hall 平遙文廟大成殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000219
- Dacheng Hall (English)
- 大成殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大成殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- dàchéngdiàn (Pinyin)
- Ta-ch`eng-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Pingyao Wenmiao Dachengdian (English)
- 平遙文廟大成殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 平遥文庙大成殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 37.195° Long. 112.19°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Wenmiao in Pingyao, Dacheng Hall 平遙文廟大成殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000219.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Wenmiao in Pingyao, Dacheng Hall 平遙文廟大成殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000219.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Wenmiao in Pingyao, Dacheng Hall 平遙文廟大成殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Wenmiao in Pingyao, Dacheng Hall 平遙文廟大成殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.