Xuanmiao Belvedere in Suzhou, Hall of the Three Pure Ones 蘇州玄妙觀三清殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000241
- Hall of the Three Pure Ones (English)
- 三清殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 三清殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Sānqīngdiàn (Pinyin)
- San-ch'ing-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Suzhou Xuanmiaoguan Sanqingdian (English)
- 苏州玄妙觀三清殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 苏州玄妙观三清殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Xuanmiaoguan Sanqingdian
- Lat. 31.31431667° Long. 120.6216666°
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Xuanmiao Belvedere in Suzhou, Hall of the Three Pure Ones 蘇州玄妙觀三清殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000241.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Xuanmiao Belvedere in Suzhou, Hall of the Three Pure Ones 蘇州玄妙觀三清殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Xuanmiao Belvedere in Suzhou, Hall of the Three Pure Ones 蘇州玄妙觀三清殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.