Yanqing Monastery, Great Buddha Hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- Great Buddha Hall (English)
- 大佛殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大佛殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- dafodian (Pinyin)
- Yanqingsi Dafodian (English)
- 延慶寺大佛殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 延庆寺大佛殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 38.7483333° Long. 113.0625°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234
中國 文物 地圖集 山西分冊,中 580
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Yanqing Monastery, Great Buddha Hall 延慶寺大佛殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000262.
Bibliography:“Yanqing Monastery, Great Buddha Hall 延慶寺大佛殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000262.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Yanqing Monastery, Great Buddha Hall 延慶寺大佛殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Yanqing Monastery, Great Buddha Hall 延慶寺大佛殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.