Yanqing Monastery, Great Buddha Hall 延慶寺大佛殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000262
- Great Buddha Hall (English)
- 大佛殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大佛殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Dàfódiàn (Pinyin)
- Ta-fo-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Yanqingsi Dafodian (English)
- 延慶寺大佛殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 延庆寺大佛殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 38.7483333° Long. 113.0625°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Yanqing Monastery, Great Buddha Hall 延慶寺大佛殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000262.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Yanqing Monastery, Great Buddha Hall 延慶寺大佛殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000262.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Yanqing Monastery, Great Buddha Hall 延慶寺大佛殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Yanqing Monastery, Great Buddha Hall 延慶寺大佛殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.