Youxian Monastery, front hall 游仙寺前殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000264
- front hall (English)
- 前殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 前殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- qiándiàn (Pinyin)
- ch`ien-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Youxiansi qiandian (English)
- 游仙寺前殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 游仙寺前殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.74008889° Long. 112.929389°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Youxian Monastery, front hall 游仙寺前殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000264.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Youxian Monastery, front hall 游仙寺前殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000264.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Youxian Monastery, front hall 游仙寺前殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Youxian Monastery, front hall 游仙寺前殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.