Shanhua Monastery 善化寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000085
- Shanhua Monastery (English)
- Shànhuàsì (Pinyin)
- Shan-hua-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 善化寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 善化寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Datong (Pinyin)
- 大同 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- Lat. 40.0854° Long. 113.293533°
- Lat. 40.0857166° Long. 113.29345°
- Lat. 40.0859333° Long. 113.293333°
- Lat. 40.0862833° Long. 113.293166°
Dynasty Liao - 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Shanhua Monastery 善化寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000085.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Shanhua Monastery 善化寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000085.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Shanhua Monastery 善化寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Shanhua Monastery 善化寺 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.