Shanhua Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- Mahāvīra Treasure Hall (English)
- 大雄寶殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大雄宝殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Daxiongbaodian (Pinyin)
- Shanhuasi Daxiongbaodian (English)
- 善化寺大雄寶殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 善化寺大雄宝殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 40.0862833° Long. 113.293166°
Dynasty Liao -
遼; renovated (重修) during 1128-1143 reconstruction， angled bracket arme on e and w; linggong on these bevelled backwards
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Shanhua Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 善化寺大雄寶殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000237.
Bibliography:“Shanhua Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 善化寺大雄寶殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000237.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Shanhua Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 善化寺大雄寶殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Shanhua Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 善化寺大雄寶殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.