Shanhua Monastery, Hall of the Three Sages 善化寺三聖殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000235
- Hall of the Three Sages (English)
- 三聖殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 三圣殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Sānshèngdiàn (Pinyin)
- San-sheng-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Shanhuasi Sanshengdian (English)
- 善化寺三聖殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 善化寺三圣殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 40.0857166° Long. 113.29345°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Shanhua Monastery, Hall of the Three Sages 善化寺三聖殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000235.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Shanhua Monastery, Hall of the Three Sages 善化寺三聖殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000235.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Shanhua Monastery, Hall of the Three Sages 善化寺三聖殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Shanhua Monastery, Hall of the Three Sages 善化寺三聖殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.