Shanhua Monastery, Hall of the Three Sages
Place Type: palatial hall
- Hall of the Three Sages (English)
- 三聖殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 三圣殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Sanshengdian (Pinyin)
- Shanhuasi Sanshengdian (English)
- 善化寺三聖殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 善化寺三圣殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 40.0857166° Long. 113.29345°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234
天會六－皇統三 (1128-1143, linggong for angled bracket arm is angled
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Shanhua Monastery, Hall of the Three Sages 善化寺三聖殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000235.
Bibliography:“Shanhua Monastery, Hall of the Three Sages 善化寺三聖殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000235.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Shanhua Monastery, Hall of the Three Sages 善化寺三聖殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Shanhua Monastery, Hall of the Three Sages 善化寺三聖殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.