Shanhua Monastery, Samantabhadra (Puxian) Pavilion 善化寺普賢閣https://architecturasinica.org/place/000236
- Samantabhadra (Puxian) Pavilion (English)
- 普賢閣 (Traditional Chinese)
- 普贤阁 (Simplified Chinese)
- Pǔxiángé (Pinyin)
- P`u-hsien-ko (Wade-Giles)
- Shanhuasi Puxiange (English)
- 善化寺普賢閣 (Traditional Chinese)
- 善化寺普贤阁 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 40.0859333° Long. 113.293333°
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Shanhua Monastery, Samantabhadra (Puxian) Pavilion 善化寺普賢閣 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000236.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Shanhua Monastery, Samantabhadra (Puxian) Pavilion 善化寺普賢閣
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Shanhua Monastery, Samantabhadra (Puxian) Pavilion 善化寺普賢閣 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.