Shanhua Monastery, Samantabhadra (Puxian) Pavilion
Place Type: storied pavilion
- Samantabhadra (Puxian) Pavilion (English)
- 普賢閣 (Traditional Chinese)
- 普贤阁 (Simplified Chinese)
- Puxiange (Pinyin)
- Shanhuasi Puxiange (English)
- 善化寺普賢閣 (Traditional Chinese)
- 善化寺普贤阁 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 40.0859333° Long. 113.293333°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234
1154; column-top match ic on lower eaves
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Shanhua Monastery, Samantabhadra (Puxian) Pavilion 善化寺普賢閣 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000236.
Bibliography:“Shanhua Monastery, Samantabhadra (Puxian) Pavilion 善化寺普賢閣 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000236.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Shanhua Monastery, Samantabhadra (Puxian) Pavilion 善化寺普賢閣
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Shanhua Monastery, Samantabhadra (Puxian) Pavilion 善化寺普賢閣 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.