Yuhuang Temple in Bucun, back hall 布村玉皇廟後殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000137
- back hall (English)
- 後殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 后殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- hòudiàn (Pinyin)
- Hou-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Bucun Yuhuangmiao houdian (English)
- 布村玉皇廟後殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 布村玉皇庙后殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.00795° Long. 112.9334667°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Yuhuang Temple in Bucun, back hall 布村玉皇廟後殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 25, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000137.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Yuhuang Temple in Bucun, back hall 布村玉皇廟後殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000137.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Yuhuang Temple in Bucun, back hall 布村玉皇廟後殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Yuhuang Temple in Bucun, back hall 布村玉皇廟後殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.