Zhengjue Monastery in Changzhi , back hall 長治正覺寺後殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000139
- back hall (English)
- 後殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 后殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- hòudiàn (Pinyin)
- Hou-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Changzhi Zhengjuesi houdian (English)
- 長治正覺寺後殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 长治正觉寺后殿 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Zhengjue Monastery in Changzhi , back hall 長治正覺寺後殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 25, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000139.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Zhengjue Monastery in Changzhi , back hall 長治正覺寺後殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000139.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Zhengjue Monastery in Changzhi , back hall 長治正覺寺後殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Zhengjue Monastery in Changzhi , back hall 長治正覺寺後殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.