Jiutian Sage Mother Temple, Sage Mother Hall 九天聖母廟聖母殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000195
- Sage Mother Hall (English)
- 聖母殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 圣母殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shengmudian (Pinyin)
- Jiutian Shengmumiao Shengmudian (English)
- 九天聖母廟聖母殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 九天圣母庙圣母殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.22523333° Long. 113.3374167°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Jiutian Sage Mother Temple, Sage Mother Hall 九天聖母廟聖母殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified April 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000195.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Jiutian Sage Mother Temple, Sage Mother Hall 九天聖母廟聖母殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000195.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Jiutian Sage Mother Temple, Sage Mother Hall 九天聖母廟聖母殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Jiutian Sage Mother Temple, Sage Mother Hall 九天聖母廟聖母殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.