Qinshui Shengtian Monastery, Śākyamuni Hall 沁水聖天寺釋迦殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000200
- Śākyamuni Hall (English)
- 釋迦殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 释迦殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shìjiādiàn (Pinyin)
- Shih-chia-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Qinshui Shengtiansi Shijiadian (English)
- 沁水聖天寺正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 沁水圣天寺正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.76526667° Long. 112.3737333°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Qinshui Shengtian Monastery, Śākyamuni Hall 沁水聖天寺釋迦殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000200.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Qinshui Shengtian Monastery, Śākyamuni Hall 沁水聖天寺釋迦殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000200.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Qinshui Shengtian Monastery, Śākyamuni Hall 沁水聖天寺釋迦殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Qinshui Shengtian Monastery, Śākyamuni Hall 沁水聖天寺釋迦殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.