Puzhao Monastery, great hall 普照寺大殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000222
- great hall (English)
- 大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- dàdiàn (Pinyin)
- ta-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Puzhaosi dadian (English)
- 普照寺大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 普照寺大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.7457833° Long. 112.653316°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Puzhao Monastery, great hall 普照寺大殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000222.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Puzhao Monastery, great hall 普照寺大殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000222.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Puzhao Monastery, great hall 普照寺大殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Puzhao Monastery, great hall 普照寺大殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.