- gong (Pinyin without tones)
- 宮 (Traditional Chinese)
- 宫 (Simplified Chinese)
- gōng (Pinyin)
- kung (Wade-Giles)
- palace (English)1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 FU. 2017. Traditional Chinese Architecture: Twelve Essays, 356.
- 2 GUO. 2002. A Visual Dictionary of Chinese Architecture, 38.; KROLL. 2015. A Student's Dictionary of Classical and Medieval Chinese, 134-135.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “ 宮 gōng” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 10, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000061.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “ 宮 gōng.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000061.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 宮 gōng
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “ 宮 gōng”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- Add citation information 2021 by CHEN Baolong 陈宝龙
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.