Longmen Monastery, Celestial Kings Hall 龍門寺天王殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000206
- Celestial Kings Hall (English)
- 天王殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 天王殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Tiānwángdiàn (Pinyin)
- T`ien-wang-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Longmensi Tianwangdian (English)
- 龍門寺天王殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 龙门寺天王殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.3896666° Long. 113.622666°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Longmen Monastery, Celestial Kings Hall 龍門寺天王殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000206.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Longmen Monastery, Celestial Kings Hall 龍門寺天王殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000206.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Longmen Monastery, Celestial Kings Hall 龍門寺天王殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Longmen Monastery, Celestial Kings Hall 龍門寺天王殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.