Longxing Monastery, Maitreya Pavilion
Place Type: storied pavilion
- Maitreya Pavilion (English)
- 慈氏閣 (Traditional Chinese)
- 慈氏阁 (Simplified Chinese)
- Cishige (Pinyin)
- Longxingsi Cishige (English)
- 隆興寺慈氏閣 (Traditional Chinese)
- 隆兴寺慈氏閣 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 38.14363611° Long. 114.5765111°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127
upper eaves bracket sets
2nd half of 11th century; see Qi Yingtao
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Longxing Monastery, Maitreya Pavilion 隆興寺慈氏閣 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000212.
Bibliography:“Longxing Monastery, Maitreya Pavilion 隆興寺慈氏閣 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000212.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Longxing Monastery, Maitreya Pavilion 隆興寺慈氏閣
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Longxing Monastery, Maitreya Pavilion 隆興寺慈氏閣 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.