- si (Pinyin without tones)
- 寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- sì (Pinyin)
- ssu (Wade-Giles)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 GUO. 2002. A Visual Dictionary of Chinese Architecture, 74.; ZÜRCHER. 2007. The Buddhist conquest of China : the spread and adaptation of Buddhism in early medieval China / by E. Zürcher ; with a foreword by Stephen F. Teiser., 38-39.
External relationships (74)
15. Dule Monastery
16. Faxing Monastery
18. Fogong Monastery
20. Fotou Monastery
22. Geyuan Monastery
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “ 寺 sì” in Architectura Sinica last modified May 3, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000052.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “ 寺 sì.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000052.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 寺 sì
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “ 寺 sì”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Data entry, adding citations and gloss 2021 by HUANG Danni 黄聃婗
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.